AL-AQSA COMMUNITY CLINIC
Services & Eligibility
ACC Provides the following services:
- Acute care (for illness and injury)
- Treatment of chronic Diseases such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- Diagnostic Services
- Lab Services( Lab Corp)
- Electrocardiogram( EKG)
- Imaging Services
- Limited Physician referrals to specialists
- Interpreters (Arabic, Spanish, Hindi/Urdu)
All new patients MUST bring:
- Previous Year W-2 form
- Your Last two pay tubs
- Verification of identity (driver's license or ID-Card)
• New patients who miss their first appointment without cancelling at least 24 hours in advance will lose eligibility at the
Al-asa Clinic for 6 months.
• Existing patients who miss two follow-up appointments without cancelling at least 24 hours in advance will lose
eligibility at the Al-aqsa Clinic for one year.
• Patients who miss an appointment with a free/discounted specialist referral will lose eligibility for all referrals for one
- Must not qualify for public or private insurance(i.e. Medicaid, Medicare, NC Health Choice, Veterans' Benefits)
- Household income should be no more than 200% of the poverty level
- The clinic cannot treat you if you are pregnant or think you are pregnant
- Sexually transmitted diseases are not treated at the clinic.
The Yellow Card (Eligibility& Enrolment)
Patients who are qualify to be seen at our clinic will receive yellow card, and they are required to bring it with them at each visit.
1908 S Mebane St Burlington, NC 27215